Thursday, March 10, 2011

Book Review: The Priority of Preaching

The Priority of PreachingThe Priority of Preaching by Christopher Ash

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was a pleasant surprise. I had not heard much about it, but a fellow pastor really enjoyed it, so I thought I would give a try. The book was a tremendous encouragement to me. It is well structured and short, which made for an easy read. However, it did not feel light. Numerous points the author made caused me to stop and evaluate my preaching and my ministry. I highly recommend this to any new minister or to any older minister who feels that preaching is no longer effective.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Let the saints be joyful in glory, let them sing aloud on their beds, let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand, to execute vengeance on the nations, and punishments on the peoples; to bind the kings with chains and their nobles with fetters of iron. Psalm 149:5-8