Monday, March 19, 2012

Book Review: Wordsmithy

Wordsmithy: Hot Tips for the Writing LifeWordsmithy: Hot Tips for the Writing Life by Douglas Wilson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Douglas Wilson at his best; Funny, straight to the point, and practical. Filled with great advice on how to become the type of person who writes stuff that people want to read. I found my preaching was challenged as well. I cannot recommend it too highly for all those who long to write. But even for those who don't it is worth your time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Let the saints be joyful in glory, let them sing aloud on their beds, let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand, to execute vengeance on the nations, and punishments on the peoples; to bind the kings with chains and their nobles with fetters of iron. Psalm 149:5-8