Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bayly Brothers on Large vs. Small Families

Here is a convicting blog post where the Bayly Brothers remind us that it is not enough to have many children we must also raise them well. A very challenging post as I just had my seventh child. Five of those are boys. That means at dinner every night I gather around my table five future heads of households. Without God's grace and the promises of Scripture I would run for the door. But with his grace and his Spirit, I know that I can honor him by raising godly sons and daughters.

The Baylys also discuss some interesting logistics that are occurring in China because of its one child policy.

No comments:

Let the saints be joyful in glory, let them sing aloud on their beds, let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand, to execute vengeance on the nations, and punishments on the peoples; to bind the kings with chains and their nobles with fetters of iron. Psalm 149:5-8